Important things to know
Rules and Regulations
- No gazebos, laser devices, firearms, knives, glass bottles, drugs, pets, braais or umbrellas may be brought onto the AFB Waterkloof’s premises
- Visitors are not permitted to bring their own alcohol to the show
- Members of the public are requested to remain within the demarcated public viewing areas
- Ear Plugs will be sold at the Waterkloof Base
- Radios capable of tuning (Scanners), will also not be allowed on the base. If radios or Scanners are found on the day it will be confiscated by ICASA.
- The flying of Drones during the event will also not be allowed.
- Visitors are welcome to bring their cameras to photograph events.
- Visitors should bring their own camping chairs and sunscreen.
- Food stalls and a beer garden will be available, but PICNIC BASKETS are welcome for snacks. NO cooler boxes will be allowed.
- Wheelchair parking will be available at Gate 5
- ATMs are available throughout for your convenience
- Medical/first aid facility, access for the disabled, lost child centre
- Sufficient toilets will be available.
- Come early and enjoy a full day of wonderful entertainment
- Tips for parents: Place a name and mobile number on a piece of paper and put in your child’s pocket or write your mobile number on your child's arm.