Admission Requirements and rules
- Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors who have been invited.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the trade day period.
- Visitors should be engaged in legitimate areas of the defence and general aviation industry; the armed forces, the government, equipment procurement organisations, defence and general aviation contractors, operators/end-users and research establishments.
- This Trade invitation is only valid on the three Trade days 19 - 21 September 2018.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and services providers acknowledge that only the Organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission into AAD2018. The badge remains the property of the Organiser. No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, an automatic termination of right of access and will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorised individual to be removed from the exhibition. It may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and service providers should pre-register. Their names will be subject to a security clearance process.Any person found to be registering to attend AAD2018 using false information or credentials or deliberately with-holding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- All persons attending the exhibition should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document - passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity document or similar.
- Without prejudice, the organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography of stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the expressed permission of the stand manager.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from AAD2018 who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
- Canvassing is not permitted. No coolerboxes allowed.
- No Laserbeam devices.
- Please note that there will be no aeronautical radios and air band receivers allowed on the base on trade days and open days. If radios are found, it will be confiscated by ICASA on the day. It will only be returned to the owner after the exhibition, subject to the owner being able to produce proof of a valid ICASA licence.
- Radios capable of tuning (Scanners), will also not be allowed on the base. If radios or Scanners are found on the day it will be confiscated by ICASA.
- The flying of Drones during the event will also not be allowed.