Stand Builders Information
General rules for contractors during Buildup/Breakdown
Due to AFB Waterkloof being an active Airforce Base certain rules need to be adhered to ‐
- No waste / rubble allowed along chalet line
- No variation to the designated routes vehicles must travel to get to the chalet line
- No speeding, reckless driving or disobeying rules of the road inside the base
- No drilling / making any form of hole in the floors of the hangars or anywhere outside the hangars for outdoor exhibitors
- No attachment of anything to the roof / walls / doors of any of the hangars
- No storage of construction materials behind or adjacent to the actual stand
- No cutting / welding / grinding other than in designated areas
- All contractors to use wash bay area outside Hall 5 for washing, cleaning of paint brushes etc.
- No hangar bathrooms to be used – all contractors to use Sanitech supplied toilets
- Working hours will strictly be from 08h00 until 20h00 daily
- Gate 1 to be used for Entrance/Exit from September 5th to September 10th after which only gates 4 & 5 to be used for Exhibitor/Contractor access to the base
- All deliveries to go through GAC Laser depot at gate 1.
- Accreditation for contractors and exhibitors will be available at The Officers Mess from 4 September
- All contractors to wear access badges at all times and to carry photo identity.
- Exhibitors are responsible for ordering contractors badges
- No stand material is to be left for base staff following breakdown.
- No skips available for breakdown – Please contact ZF Cleaning to organise should you require them to remove your debris and stand materials.
- Handheld goods can be removed following show closure on Sunday 20th September ONLY with a goods removal authorisation form which will be available from the organisers office.
- All contractors to obey OHS rules at all times
- For further information and clarification please refer to AAD website
- For information on walk-on package upgrades, stand designs and services, please contact Karen Knibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org