TRADE REGISTRATION OPEN FOR AFRICA’S PREMIER AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE EXHIBITION AAD2016
Trade visitor registration for the fast approaching Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD) Exhibition and Air show is now open. AAD 2016 takes place from 14th -18th September 2016 at the Air Force Base Waterkloof, Pretoria.
Prospective visitors are invited to visit the website www.aadexpo.co.za to apply. The organisers encourage all visitors to register as early as possible to avoid disappointment, as great numbers are expected at this year’s show. Furthermore, no person will be permitted to enter the venue without a valid access badge. The five-day event will commence with three days of business to business engagements, while the general public will be allowed to purchase tickets for the weekend.
It is through events like AAD Expo that established defence companies shape the future of the industry, and participate in a platform for cross pollination of innovation and new Defence technologies.
Exhibitor Badge Registration:
• Deadlines for submission in order to receive badges by 3 September 2016:
• Exhibitors – 10 August 2016
• Contractors (Stand Builders) – 30 July 2016
• Exhibitor Support – 30 July 2016
• Please note deadline of 22 August 2016 for all submissions where after no badges will be issued on submission submitted.
• Registrations submitted after the 10 August 2016 deadline will only be able to collect badges on 8 September 2016.
• Badges can be collected at the Officer’s Mess from 3 September 2016 onwards
• Every person entering the venue will have to be in possession of a valid badge
Please ensure that you have registered all your company representatives via the online registration process. If you have not yet received your direct link, please send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org.